giovedì 14 marzo 2019

SPRING VIGNETTE BOX FOR ACADEMY OF SCRAPBOOKING AND ARTS

Ciao a tutti! Oggi mi trovate sul Blog di Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts con un nuovo progetto primaverile a tema arcobaleno!
Se vi interessa vedere l'intero tutorial con tutti gli step vi aspetto là!

Hello everyone! Today you can find me on the Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts blog with a new rainbow-themed spring project!
If you are interested in seeing whole tutorial with all the steps, I'll wait for you there!



Grazie per essere passati ci vediamo qui presto!
Thanks for stopping by, see you soon here!
Barbara

3 commenti:

scrappergirl56 ha detto...

WOW, WOW, WOW...I love it...what a great take on that watercolor tray that I saw in one of the videos from Creativation, but I think this is even better...

Anita Houston The Artful Maven ha detto...

This is fabulous Barbara!!! I LOVE the rainbow theme on the flowers...perfect for showcasing too.

Beulah Bee ha detto...

This is just wonderful--such a good idea and perfect execution!