sabato 30 marzo 2019

BE BRAVE TAG

Ciao a tutti! In questo sabato primaverile con un clima meraviglioso, non troppo caldo e molto soleggiato, vi mostro la mia tag mensile per il gruppo Facebook Tim Holtz Addicts.
Le tecniche da usare questo mese le trovate QUI nel blog del Maestro!
Io come sempre le ho usate a modo mio!

Hello everyone! On this  Saturday with a wonderful weather, not too hot and very sunny, I show you my monthly tag for  FB Group Tim Holtz Addicts.
The techniques you have to use this month can be found HERE in Tim's blog!
As always I used them in my own way!





Come sempre poche parole, spero vi sia piaciuta, vi lascio come sempre la lista dei materiali utilizzati! Grazie per essere passati ci vediamo lunedì con la nuova sfida di Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

As always a few words because in Tim's blog you can find all the steps to follow to realize the tag! I hope you enjoyed it, I leave you the list of materials used! Thanks for stopping by, see you on Monday with the new challenge from Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!
Barbara

Nessun commento: