giovedì 21 marzo 2019

A CANVAS FULL OF HOPE FOR ACADEMY OF SCRAPBOOKING AND ARTS

Ciao a tutti! Oggi vi ricordo che sul blog di Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts potete vedre un mio nuovo progetto, una tela ispirata a Seth Apter con tanti colori vivaci!
Vi aspetto tutti QUI se volete vedere i dettagli e leggere particolari e materiali della realizzazione!

Hello everyone! Today I remind you that on the Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts blog you can see my new project, a Seth Apter-inspired canvas with many bright colors!
I expect you all HERE if you want to see the details and read the step by step and the materials of the realization!


Grazie per essere passati, sarà un piacere vedervi sul Blog di Academy!

Thanks for stopping by, it will be a pleasure to see you on the Academy Blog!

Barbara


1 commento:

Annie ha detto...

What a beautiful project Barbara and I adore the details x when you get a chance can you please email me at longlies@sky.com so I can send your AVJ badge xx