giovedì 25 ottobre 2018

ACADEMY OF SCRAPBOOKING AND ARTS THE UNDERTAKER

Ciao a tutti! Sono davvero felice di condividere con tutti voi il primo progetto che ho realizzato per Academy Of Scrapbooking And Arts.
Il progetto è a tema Halloween dal momento  che siamo davvero a ridosso di questa festa. Potete trovare l'intero tutorial, davvero dettagliato, sul sito dell'Academy . Cliccate QUI se avete voglia di veedere come ho fatto a realizzarlo! Spero che passerete  di là in molti e un grazie anticipato a quelli che lo faranno! Spero vi piacerà!!!!!
A presto


Hello everyone! I'm really happy to share with you the first project I've realized for Academy Of Scrapbooking And Arts.
The project is The Undertaker, an Etcetera tag dedicated to Halloween since we are really close to this celebration. You can find the whole detailed  stp by step on the site of the Academy. Click HERE if you want to see how I did it! I hope to see many of you on Academy's site!  Thank you in advance to those who will! I hope you will like it !!!!!
See you soon



2 commenti:

Redanne ha detto...

Absolutely fabulous Barbara, I have been over for a look and your tutorial is excellent, so many wonderful details! Sadly, I could not leave a comment there... Hugs, Anne xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven ha detto...

Oh those hands.. So creepy. Love the green tones and that face!