sabato 29 settembre 2018

AN UNFORTUNATE ENDING.....

Ciao a tutti! Quest'anno Halloween mi ispira davvero tanto, la nuova collezione di Tim di timbri fustelle e Idea-ology è veramente strepitosa... e io non riesco a fermarmi!

Hello everyone! This year Halloween really inspires me a lot, Tim's new collection of stamps dies and Idea-ology is really amazing ... and I can not stop!


Per cominciare ho usato solo il retro da una confezione di Framed panels, Ho ricoperto con un foglio preso da Idea-ology Halloween Worn Wallpaper. Mi piace moltissimo questa carta che imita alla perfezione la trama della carta da parati. Io ho scelto quella scura cion disegni bianchi e poi l'ho ricoperta con uno strato sottile di Picket Fence Distress Paint per schiarirla.

To start I used one panel  from a pack of Framed panels, I covered it with a sheet taken from Idea-ology Halloween Worn Wallpaper. I really like this card that perfectly imitates the texture of the wallpaper. I chose a dark sheet  and then covered it with a thin layer of Picket Fence Distress Paint to lighten it.

Close ups


Non posso fare a meno di dirvi quanto io sia innamorata del set Tangled Webs di Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous. Infatti... ho deciso di usarle sopra allo stencils con la polvere da embossing Liquid Platinum.
L'ho timbrata in varie posizioni per creare il mio background.
Un passo indietro: prima di timbrare le ragnatele ho steso in modo casuale Distress Collage medium Crazing per creare qualche piccola crepa qua e là.

I want to  tell you how much I'm in love with Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous's Tangled Webs set. In fact ... I decided to use them over the stencils with Liquid Platinum embossing powder.
I stamped it in various positions to create my background.
A step back: before stamping the webs, I randomly spread Distress Collage medium Crazing to create some small crack here and there.



Al centro un adorabile scheletro dalla fustella Tim Holtz Sizzix Goulish che ho ricoperto con la polvere da embossing Ranger Bone ( quale nome più adatto per questa polvere?).
A destra la pietra tombale Idea-ology anch'essa alterata in parte con la stessa polvere e sulla quale ho aggiunto il nome dell'amata defunta del mio scheletro: Anita. Tocco finale la foto di Anita presa da un trio di ritratti della collezione per bigiotteria Assemblage

At the centre of my work an adorable skeleton from Tim Holtz Sizzix Goulish dies that I covered with the embossing powder Bone by  Ranger  (which name fits better  for this powder?).
On the right an  Idea-ology tombstone partly altered with the same dust and on which I added the name of the already dead beloved  by my skeleton: Anita. The final  touch is  the picture of  Anita taken from a trio of portraits from the Assemblage  collection by Tim Holtz.




Spero che il mio lavoro vi sia piaciuto, ci vediamo qui Lunedì per la nuova sfida di Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

I hope you enjoyed my work, see you here Monday for the new challenge for Simon Says Stamp  Monday Challenge Blog!

Barbara

 

4 commenti:

Words and Pictures ha detto...

A fabulously spooky graveyard. Like you, I'm absolutely in love with the new cobweb stamps, though mine have just been autumnal rather than spooky so far. This is just brilliant, as always!
Alison x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven ha detto...

LOVE this Barbara! The skeleton is so fun, and love the background and all the embellies!

Paula Cheney ha detto...

FANTASTIC! FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC!!!

sarascloset ha detto...

Perfectly spooky! That background is amazing, and you have me wondering why I didn't get those ghoul dies! Love the bone embossing powder.