mercoledì 23 dicembre 2015

CHRISTMAS IN BLUE!

Ciao a tutti! Continua la serie di tags blu,  sono stata folgorata da questi colori! Sarà l'ultima??????

Hi everyone dear friends! Blue tags series..... continues, I was  struck by these colors! It will be the last ??????

 
 
Spero di non annoiarvi ma quest'anno il Natale è  così!!! Blueprint sketch mi ha colpito al cuore abbinato a Peacock feather  poi secondo me è quasi imbattibile! Lo adoro! Questa volta l'alberello  è tagliato in bianco e argento con Kraft core Metallic,   ho colorato anche il Silver Tinsel Twine in alto con Ranger Alcohol Ink Indigo!
 
I hope not to bore you but this year Christmas is ... very cool !!!!!! Blueprint sketch hit my heart, matched with Peacock feather in my opinion is almost unbeatable! I love it! This time the tree is white and silver,  cut as always  with Kraft core Metallic and I painted also the Silver Tinsel Twine with Ranger Alcohol Ink Indigo!
 
 
 



 
Sullo sfondo ho usato lo stencil Snowflakes di Tim  abbinato alla Texture transparent  Paste Glossy . Una volta asciugata la Texture ho passato molto leggermente con un Gelatos bianco per far risaltare  la forma .
Domani si cambia, altro genere di tag!
Spero  quella di oggi vi sia piaciuta ! Quest'anno sono in super ritardo con tutto: così chi aspetta i miei  auguri..... sa che arriveranno, non so quando... ma arriveranno! Alcuni sono già partiti , altri stanno per partire!!
Tutti i prodotti che ho usato li trovate nel fantastico online store di Simon Says Stamp! 
 
For my tag I used a lot of Tim Holtz products, dies, stencil, inks , stamp and Idea-ology embellishments!! Distress ink pads and Snowflakes stencil mixed with Texture Paste Transparent glossy for the background. Once the texture paste has dried , i worked  on it with Faber-Castell COCONUT Double Scoop Gelatos to highlight the shapes!
You can find all the products that I used  on the fabulous Simon Says Stamp online store!!!
This year ( really every year!) I'm in late with everything! I haven't  shipped all tags and cards for my friends! Sorry,  my wishes are on the way....they will arrive....I don't know when... but they will arrive!
 
Grazie per esssere passati , ci vediamo qui presto!
 
Thanks for stopping by, see you soon here!
 
Barbarayaya

3 commenti:

VERONICA ha detto...

meravigliose le tag in blu! mi piacciono tanto anche quelle nel post precedente! la poinsettia poi è grandiosa!

Words and Pictures ha detto...

Glorious - love that silvery tree against the frosty blues - an amazing tag. Thank you so much for my adorable little card which arrived safely today. Wishing you and yours a peaceful and joyous festive season!
Alison xx

A Pink ha detto...

Beautiful ! Barbara Love all the delicate tones of blue and the frosty white of the background . Your silver tree and your glass snow flakes are the perfect embellishments . hugs x