martedì 29 dicembre 2015

12 TAGS OF 2015 DECEMBER TRADITIONAL VERSION!

Ciao a tutti! Ce l'ho fatta e anche se non è proprio una tag , segue il tutorial di Tim! Ecco qua
Hello everyone! I did it and even if it isn't exactly a tag,  I followed step by step Tim's tutorial!



Come vi ho detto sono rimasta senza Textured surfaces, ma ho rimediato con questo piccolo burlap panel! Ho seguito alla lettera tutti  i passaggi!
Particolari
As I told you I don't have Textured surfaces, but I replaced them with this little burlap panel!
Details






Non vi annoio con il procedimento perchè è spiegato benissimo dal Maestro in QUESTO  post!
Mi sento meglio ora che sono riuscita a postarla, era una promessa che avevo fatto a me stessa di creare  tutti i mesi sia la versione tradizionale che la mia personale interpretazione! Mancare proprio l'ultimo mese per mancanza di materiale  mi sarebbe dispiaciuto tantissimo!

I don't want to talk about  the proceedings because it is very well explained by Tim  in THIS post!
I feel better now that I posted it, I made  a promise  to myself to create every month two tags: the traditional version and  my personal interpretation!  

Grazie per essere passati , ci vediamo qui presto!
Thanks for stopping by, see you soon here!

Barbarayaya

4 commenti:

Valentina ha detto...

da lasciare ....a bocca aperta

Anita Houston The Artful Maven ha detto...

LOVE this version! I love the reindeer! So cool Barbara!

Words and Pictures ha detto...

What a brilliant take on the December tag - your stag looks magnificent with his golden antlers, and mounted in the midst of his garland. Fantastic! Wishing you a wonderful 2016!
Alison xx

Redanne ha detto...

Barbara, this is fabulous, the best one yet! Happy New Year. Hugs, Anne xx