venerdì 28 febbraio 2020

CREATIVATION 2020 GLITCH 1

Ciao a tutti! Nonostante il panico generalizzato da Coronavirus, non rinuncio a mantenere la mia promessa di Lunedì di mostrarvi un altra delle card che hoi preparato per Creativation 2020.

Hello everyone! Despite the generalized panic about Coronavirus, I do not give up on keeping my promise made on Monday, to show you another of the cards that I have prepared for Creativation 2020.




Il set che ho usato questa volta è Glitch 1, sicuramente uno dei miei preferiti! La parte centrale della card è proprio quello splendido timbro circolare che vedete sullo sfondo della foto sotto.
Ho iniziato con un foglio di Heavystock sul quale ho timbrato con Versamark e polvere da embossing Ranger Weathered White il timbro circolare per ottenere l'effetto resist che sapete mi piace tantissimo. Con i Distress Stain Spray ho colorato lo sfondo, ho aggiunto qualche timbro dello stesso set realizzando un motivo e ho aggiunto lo stencil Digits usato insieme a Ground Espresso Distress oxide.
Su tutti i lati ho passato Walnut stain Distress Crayon per eviddenziare i bordi e ho aggiunto sugli anglo un tocco luminoso con la polvere Hammered.
Per completare la card ho utilizzato una delle mie citazioni preferite dal set Tiny Text che ho fissato con del filo di rame ai lati.
Vi segnalo che questo set di timbri fa parte di quella serie che verrà rilasciata tra pochi giorni,li troverete sullo store di Simon Says Stamp a partire dal 6 Marzo.

The set I used this time is Glitch 1, definitely one of my favorites! The central part of the card is just that fabulous circular stamp that you see in the background of the photo below.
I started with a sheet of Heavystock on which I stamped the circular stamp with Versamark and Ranger Weathered White embossing powder to obtain the resist effect that you know I really like. With Distress Stain Spray I colored the background, added some stamps from the same set creating a motif and added the Digits stencil used together with Ground Espresso Distress oxide.
On all sides, I used Walnut Stain Distress Crayon to highlight the edges and added a bright touch on the corners with Hammered powder.
To complete the card I used one of my favorite quotes from the Tiny Text set which I fixed with copper wire on the sides.
I point out that this stamp set is part of that series which will be released in a few days, you will find them on the Simon Says Stamp store starting from March 6th.





Ecco i dettagli.
Close ups







Spero vi sia piaciuta, la realizzazione è semplice ma l'effetto di questi timbri è veramente fantastico! Vi lascio con la promessa che piano piano vi mostrerò tutte le 12 card che ho preparato! Questa è la terza...
Grazie per essere passati, ci vediamo qui presto!

I hope you liked it, the realization is simple but the effect of these stamps is truly fantastic! I leave you with the promise that a little at a time I will show you all the twelve cards that I have prepared! This is the third ...
Thanks for stopping by, see you here soon!

Barbara


2 commenti:

Lisa Andersson ha detto...

Looks absolutely fantastic, Barbara! Very cool! Love your background and how you used the glitch stamps. Can't wait to get those stamps myself. Have a great weekend and stay safe.
Lisa xx

Cathy ha detto...

So many gorgeous details, love it! Cathy x