lunedì 21 marzo 2016

SIMON MONDAY CHALLENGE: FOOD AND DRINK!

Ciao a tutti! Manca pochissimo a Pasqua e questa settimana su Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog abbiamo pensato di proporvi un tema molto ampio FOOD AND / OR DRINK! Direi che potete sbizzarrirvi!

Hi to everyone! This week we are challenging you to FOOD AND/OR DRINK! This is fairly easy and open to all options so we will look forward to seeing what you make!



Io ho pensato subito alla Pasqua che è veramente vicina e anzichè le tradizionali uova, ho usato come simbolo il coniglietto. E cosa mangiano i coniglietti???? Le carote! Intorno a questa idea ho costruito la mia prima Vignette Box!

I couldn't wait to use new Vignette Box! I enjoyed to alter it  with  Distress paints  to create a little Easter scene! Tim Holtz's  bunny is perfect and so cute ,  I  used  new Tim Holtz Sizzix Wildflowers  to compleate spring landscape! To stay on the topic  of the week I made some little carrots  for my bunny!  Do you believe that there is a rabbit who doesn't like carrots??

Ho iniziato a sviluppare la mia idea dalla Vignette box! Questa è la vignette box prima di essere alterata!
Mi piace moltissimo questo nuovo "gioco"! Nella confezione ci sono 4 misure , quella che ho usato è la più grande 10 x 14  (4 x 5.5 inch).
Per prima cosa ho usato il Distress Paint Picket Fence su tutta la superficie, in uno strato sottile. Poi ho continuato con Distress Paint Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean e Twisted Citron, sfumando per creare i colori del cielo e del prato.

I began to develop my idea starting from Vignette box! This is the Vignette box before being altered!
I really like this new "toy"! In the packaging there are four sizes, I used  the largest 10 x 14 (4 x 5.5 inch).
First I used  Picket Fence  Distress Paint over the entire surface in a thin layer. Then I continued with  Tumbled Glass,Salty Ocean and Twisted Citron Distress Paints, blending to create the colors of sky and grass.






Dopo aver colorato la Vignette Box ho usato un pochino di carta vetrata per far uscire le venature del legno.
Tutti i passaggi per creare la Vignette box qui sotto!
Fiori
Once Vignette box has dried, I used sand paper to bring out the wood grain.
All the steps to create the Vignette box below!
Flowers


Staccionata
Picket fence


Coniglietto
Bunny


E ora come sempre particolari!
Close ups




Spendo due parole per le carote, cibo per coniglietti! per costruirle ho tagliato dei piccoli triangoli di cartone e li ho arrotolati . Prima però ho inserito il ciuffetto tagliato dal pack Jute strings di Tim Holtz.
I would like to say  something about  carrots, food for bunnies! To build them,  I cut some small cardboard triangles and I rolled them. Before, I added  the tuft  made  with Jute strings by Tim Holtz.






In questo lavoro ho mischiato materiali nuovissimi  ( Fustella Sizzix  Wildflowers di cui sono perdutamente innamorata e Vignette Box) e contemporaneamente ho riproposto alcune  cose un pochino meno nuove, come il coniglietto e la staccionata , che io considero dei "classici" !
Spero che la mia prima Vignette box vi sia piaciuta!

In this work I mixed brand new materials ( Sizzix/Tim Holtz  Wildflowers die of which I'm  madly in love and Vignette Box), in the same time I  proposed some things a little less new, like the bunny and fence, which I consider "classics"!
I hope that my first Vignette box you enjoyed!

Ora come sempre tocca a voi cominciare a creare e postare i vostri lavori!
So now it’s YOUR turn to get out your inks, paints and all things arty and start creating! We are looking forward to seeing what you make!


Come ogni settimana  partecipando alla nostra sfida potete vincere un buono a estrazione di 50$ da spendere sul favoloso Store di Simon Says Stamp!
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!



Seguite Simon Says Stamp su INSTAGRAM
Follow Simon Says Stamp on INSTAGRAM


Potete aggiungere #sssmchallenge ai vostri progetti se usate Instagram così potremo vedere anche lì le vostre creazioni!
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too!

Grazie per essere passati, ci vediamo qui presto!
Thanks for stopping by , see you soon here!

Barbara





19 commenti:

Lorraine A ha detto...

Fabulous shadow box Barbara :-) I love how you made the little bunny a beautiful meadow in which to eat his carrots, TOO CUTE! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

A Pink ha detto...

Oh what a wonderful altered vignette Box ! Barbara. Totally love the little Easter scene you have create using both old and new Tim Holtz dies . Your hand created carrots are so cute too and really give your project that little extra heart warming touch . Thank you for the inspiration . big hugs x

Macarena ha detto...

Barbara, this is too cute! I love the sweet bunny but most of all I just adore the Wildflower dies and can't wait to order them! I love the way you colored them. And the structure of the shadow box walls matches perfectly with pains. Amazing!
Hugs, Marzena

Redanne ha detto...

Oh Barbara, this is so wonderful! I have just got the wildflower die and love it and you have used it so beautifully here. The bunny is delightful and the carrots you created are just brilliant! Another fabulous make... Hugs, Anne xx

Maura ha detto...

Barbara, I just love this little scene you have created! The bunny with the carrots and flowers is just perfect! The colors are gorgeous, and I love the texture of the box. Awesome!!

Stephanie ha detto...

What a perfect scene, Barbara! I'm loving all the texture and dimension!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Paula Cheney ha detto...

SO fun Barbara! Love how you created such a fun scene for Easter! You had me with the carrots!

Amber Sheaves ha detto...

This is adorable. I have to have those wildflower dies now!

Beulah Bee ha detto...

I just love this! Your color choices are perfect, perfect and the arrangement and details are so sweet. Happy Easter.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven ha detto...

PINNED!!! LOVE the whole scene, and really love those carrots!!! Easter Blessings to you!

Kath Stewart ha detto...

your project is amazing Barbara...so much detail...love that you included carrots...hugs kath xxx

Catherine ha detto...

Barbara, you did an amazing job with the vignette box. I love the carrots and all the little details. So fun to look at! Cathie <3

Meihsia Liu ha detto...

This is such a fabulous creation, Barbara. Love all the beautiful embellishments and details you created. :)

Andrea Ockey Parr ha detto...

You have outdone yourself on this project, Barbara! I love how you created a little scene and how it comes to life with all of those wonderful layers you created. I want to reach into the box and grab one of those adorable carrots myself! What a stunning piece of Easter decor!

Emma Williams ha detto...

I adore this project, Barbara and love all the little details and embellishments...it's fantastic! <3

Sandra ha detto...

Ohh this is so pretty, Barbara! I love how you've dressed up this gorgeous shadow box with an Easter scene. I love the carrots! Darling! Hugs, Sandra

Zoey | Scrapsaurus ha detto...

No ma che meraviglia sono le carotine??!?!?! ma sarai fenomenale!?!?!?!? BRAVA SOCIA!!! BACIII

Marci ha detto...

This is adorable! It gives such a happy feeling. I hope you had a Happy Easter.

Words and Pictures ha detto...

It's always such a joy to come visiting here... your little box is adorable, and I just love the flowers.
Alison x