domenica 25 giugno 2017

#HIPFORSUMMER

Ciao  a tutti, eccomi con il mio Hipster settimanale! Oggi ho fatto davvero poca fatica a trovare un tema, infatti mi sono ispirata all'hastag usato per il concorso a premi sul blog di Tim Holtz che continuerà fino al 21 Luglio! 

Hi everyone, this is my weekly Hipster! Today it was absolutely easy to find a theme, I was inspired directly by hashtag used by Tim Holtz for Hipster promotion that will continue until July 21st!






Dite che si capisce che mi sono innamorata di questi fiori e di queste foglie Sizzix????

 You understand that I'm in love with these flowers and these Sizzix leaves ????



Come vedete il mio Hipster è prontissimo all'estate, colori accesi per sfondo e fiori, collana hawaiana e via verso il mare!
Oggi sono davvero di corsa, devo preparare una mini valigia per una mini vacanza, grazie per essere passati  vi aspetto domani per la sfida di Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!


As you can see my Hipster is ready for summer, bright colors  and flowers for background, Hawaiian necklace and go to the sea!
super short post, I have to prepare a mini suitcase for  a short holiday!
Thank you for stopping by, see you tomorrow with e new challenge for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Barbara

6 commenti:

Marci ha detto...

This is so bright and happy, I love it. Enjoy your holiday.

Words and Pictures ha detto...

I can see how much fun you're having wth the hipsters... I just love his flower garland and the great effect of the pop of dimension. And those sunglasses are too groovy for words!
Alison x

Redanne ha detto...

You truly are rocking these Hipsters Barbara! I love his red hair and green glasses especially and that hibiscus flower is just stunning... Hugs, Anne xx

Tee ha detto...

This is so cool! love it!

A Pink ha detto...

A super summery Hipster tag! Barbara . Love it- such fun x

SewPaperPaint ha detto...

I just bought this die set after seeing Emma's project a few weeks back and am thrilled to see your flatter embellishment take. The lei is out of this world cool! You never fail to impress and inspire my friend! Thank you thank you! Hugs, Autumn