venerdì 27 maggio 2016

12 TAGS of 2016 MAY: SECOND VERSION!

Ciao a tutti! Volevo fortemente sviluppare l'idea che avevo in mente ieri, ci ho messo un pochino di tempo ma ce l'ho fatta! Ecco la seconda (e ultima !) tag per questo mese QUI quella del maestro!

Hello everyone! I absolutely wanted to develop the idea I had in mind yesterday, it took me a little time, but I did it! Here is the second (and last!) tags for this month. HERE Tim's tag!


Il problema principale era come fare la sagoma del timbro con il tissue tape , ho pensato varie soluzioni e alla fine ho preparato un piccolo tutorial per mostrarvi come ho fatto! Senza spiegazioni , solo foto perchè mi sembra abbastanza facile!  Spero vi faccia piacere!

The main problem was how to make the shape of the stamp with the tissue tape, I thought different solutions and I prepared a little tutorial to show you how I did it! Without text,  only pictures because it seems easy ! I hope you like it!






Scusate per le foto: sono bruttine, ma sono state fatte alla velocità della luce!

Sorry for the photos: they are ugly, but were made very quickly when I was working!







Grazie per essere passati , ci vediamo lunedì con la nuova sfida targata Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Thanks for stopping by,  see you  soon here for the new challenge on Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Barbara


9 commenti:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans ha detto...

Fabulous tag Barbara and I love your technique too. Fabulous. Tracy x

A Pink ha detto...

Superb! Barbara I have so many faves of your tags and this is yet another to add to the list . Thank you for the sharing the step by step and your clever creativity .
Have a lovely weekend
hugs x

Karin Åkesdotter ha detto...

WOW! Amazing! Wish I could create like this!

SD pooja ha detto...

WOw This is Wonderful ,loved the idea of using negative to create focal point !

rachel ha detto...

absolutely amazing - I adore this xx

Lisa :) ha detto...

Awesome tag!!

Brenda Brown ha detto...

Amazingly put together Barbara, a beautiful and inspiring tag xxx

Stephanie Rodgers ha detto...

Very, very cool! Love how this tag turned out! Thanks for the photos of your process!

Julia Aston ha detto...

What a clever and beautiful design! Julia xx